Are you 25 to 34 years old? Do you have financial problems? Oh. Um. Duh, doesn’t everybody?
It’s FUN and jam packed with Really Helpful resources. I thought it was a very ‘unfortunate’ site name and theme. My son tells me it’s not, for his demographic. Well ok, what do I know?
Specifically, on this site you can:
- Pick a personality similar to yours in Me Save? Then choose a set of spending habits you want to change or break and find out how much you can save over a month, a year or even 35 years!
- Sync your Feed the Pig profile with Facebook or your iGoogle Homepage to track what you can save over time.
- Find out how much you can save no matter what course your life takes in the 5% Challenge.
- Take a quiz to see how well you understand the psychology behind our saving and spending habits.
- Get savings tips, which you can rate and comment on.
- Talk to others about how they “Feed the Pig.”
- Watch and listen to Feed the Pig TV and radio ads.
- Learn a ton more about saving through our Resources section and our companion site, 360financialliteracy.org, which has advice for people at all stages of life.